MuslimParents.SG is conducting the sixth run of our Basic Quran Skills for Moms course
What this course will cover (and why you should attend!):
- Basic tajweed rules and skills which are important in reading the Quran accurately
- Correcting common mistakes made in reciting Alfatihah and other short surahs
- Tips on how to teach the tajweed skills to your young kids
- Personal feedback given on your reading so you can keep track of your progress.
- Babies and kids are allowed in class. Floor seating allowed to accommodate moms who need to take care of their little ones.
- MUST know how to read joined arabic letters even if not fluent.
More Details :
- Total number of sessions : 8
- Dates of classes: 22nd July,29th July,5th Aug, 12th Aug, 19th Aug, 26th Aug, 2nd Sept,9th Sept (Sundays)
- Time: 1030am to 1230pm
- Venue: Masjid Al-Falah ,22 Bideford Road #01-01, Singapore 229923. Nearest MRT : Somerset
- Conducted by: Sis Suliyati, Qiraati and ARS-qualified
Fees,Payment and Refunds :
- Fees: $15/session only. $15×8 + $20 registration / materials fees =$140
- Payment and refunds:
- Upon registration, please make payments within 3 days to secure your seat.
- Upon payment, cancellations made 2 weeks before commencement of class will be entitled for a full refund but will be charged a $10 non-refundable processing fee.
- Upon commencement of class, there will be a non-refundable fee of $70 for any cancellations as the seat could have been given to other interested individuals.
- If you are unable to attend the class, your seat can be transferred to any individual. Just inform us of this change.
To register, simply add the class that you wish to sign up for to cart and check out. You may choose to pay via Paypal, credit card, or direct bank transfer.