Assalaamualaikum wr wb
It is our belief that a child’s first school and madrasah is his home. For a child to love or be fluent in reading the Quran, the parents must first have the basics in tajweed rules so that whatever our children learn in school or at Quran classes can be reinforced at home.
MuslimParents.SG is conducting the 2nd run of our Basic Quran Skills for Dads course – meant to complement the Moms course so that you can revise at home together!
What this course will cover (and why you should attend):
- Basic tajweed rules and skills which are important in reading the Quran accurately
- Correcting common mistakes made in reciting Al-Fatihah and other short surahs
- Personal feedback given on your reading so you can keep track of your progress.
- MUST know how to read joined arabic letters even if not fluent.
More Details :
- Total number of sessions : 8
- Dates: 27th Jan to 17th March (8 consecutive Sundays)
- Time: 1030am to 1230pm EXCEPT for 3rd March when lesson will be from 2.30-4.30pm
- Venue: Masjid Al-Falah, 22 Bideford Road #01-01, Singapore 229923. Nearest MRT : Somerset
- Conducted by: Sis Suliyati, Qiraati and ARS-qualified
Fees,Payment and Refunds :
- Fees: $15/session only.
- $15×8 + $20 (Materials fees – our own coursebook + Learn Quran in 50hours book) = $140
- Payment and refunds:
- Upon registration, please make payments within 3 days to secure your seat.
- Upon payment, cancellations made 2 weeks before commencement of class will be entitled for a full refund but will be charged a $10 non-refundable processing fee.
- Upon commencement of class, there will be a non-refundable fee of $70 for any cancellations as the seat could have been given to other interested individuals.
- If you are unable to attend the class, your seat can be transferred to any individual. Just inform us of this change.
To register, simply add the class that you wish to sign up for to cart and check out. You may choose to pay via Paypal, credit card, or direct bank transfer.